Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Actual Tina The Techwriter


It occurs to me that some of my readers may not be acquainted with the actual Tina The Techwriter. Here is a picture of her. The description of her on the United Media website is "She's the technical writer in Dilbert's engineering department. Tina believes any conversation within hearing distance is intended as an insult to her profession and her gender. She strives to maintain her dignity while surrounded by engineers who don't have a proper respect for her work."



I hope you are all having a great day! Here is a strip featuring Tina for you to enjoy:






3 comments:

Carrie said...

Just came across this when I was looking for a Tina strip. You're right - the resemblance is very striking!!! :)
-Carrie the Techwriter

mgkamish said...

Wish there were a collection of only Tina the Techwriter strips.

-Marsha the Techwriter

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.