Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!


As the holiday season winds to a close, I thought I would post a new year blog post. 2007 was a wild year for us and from the looks of it, 2008 will be no different. Here is a picture of all the kids on Christmas Eve.

I don't have a lot of resolutions this year. I'd like to have at least one of my work projects to go on longer than 6 months. As with every year, I'd like to shed 20 lbs (as of this writing, I have very little motivation for this project, so we'll see what happens.) I'd also like to see a few more foreign films since it is unlikely that I'll actually travel anywhere abroad this year.
I start a new project on Monday, and we have a new babysitter. So we are starting this year out with a lot of "new." Wish us luck. If anything interesting happens, I'll be sure to post. Until next post, Have a Very Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year!

No comments: