Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Conference Idea

Today's thought for the day is that I have an idea for a conference presentation. I want to develop a presentation on the use of LinkedIn for use at professional conferences. I am hoping to find a collaborator. I put a question out on LinkedIn today looking for a collaborator and as of yet, I haven't found a volunteer.

My idea is to put together something that would introduce professionals to the use of LinkedIn and give some ideas on how to maximize its potential in the shortest period of time each day.

I'm on the job market right now, and the kids are out of school. This is a recipe for disaster. I better find a job fast. Alternatively, I can work on this conference presentation idea, so that the screaming and fighting doesn't drive me mad. For those of you who don't know this little factoid: my kids ages are 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10. Nuff said.

No comments: